29th Pune International Marathon 2014

 

    getting ready early in the morning at Dr. Sumit's house , my Medicine dept senior resident.
    Dr. Samkit , my senior Dermatology dept resident and me stayed at
    Dr. Sumit's house in Kalyani Nagar  , Pune for the Marathon.
     

    starting point

    a whopping 21 000 runners participated in this event.


    Medal collection







    we all managed to finish the 10k run .
   this is actually my first time running in 10k event

    breakfast at Vaishali Pune. one of the best in town.














    finished 10km run in 61 minutes.
    not bad for a first-timer



    Dr. Sumit Agrawal's father own hospital.
    lower floor is a small hospital , while the family lives upstairs.




    29th Pune International Marathon
    7th December 2014
    my first running event ever.








This entry was posted in ,,,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.