flying.

the college ended up on wednesday after the meeting with JPA, but i stayed till sunday to wait for my father to fetch me at college. so i had a session last friday at PJ tower car park. i called pak koq on wednesday regarding my plan to have a riding session at PJ tower, the usual place on friday.He turned up good and came to my college to fecth me, with his motorcycle and as usual, i carry my bike along on his motorcycle, all the way from sepang to PJ. *gila betol*
i was glad to see the usual faces there, mad dagu, zulkamal ,ilyas , shafeeq,abg rizal, aniep, wantai (with his wife and his baby) and many more riders. i just had a light session, not pushing my ridings too hard as my plan was just to see the riders before i lift myself to india soon. it was nice to see all the riders riding along wwith me that night, making me more passionate to be a doctor and made me realize how lucky i am , to have such suppoting friends and how loving there are to me. they gave me words to light up my spirit, and had high expectations on me.

it might be it was my last riding session in PJ that night, but BMX is never final for me. i'll still ride whenever i could. love u guys!

malaysian central scholarship, public services department ( JPA )
course : medicine -
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
university : Krishna Institute Of Medical Sciences, Karad, india
duration : 66 months - 4.5 years degree, 1 year clinical
departure : 28th July 2009 @ 10.00 p.m , KLIA






more on:



:: kayuhbmx.com | click here

This entry was posted in ,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.