AWS 10



    Prof Sara Thomas from AIMST , earliest to arrive in the Hall

    our big boss HOD of Orthopaedics Department HSAH Mr Vijay

    Mr Sharil , Ortho Surgeon from HSAH

    Mr Ng Tp , Ortho Surgeon from HSAH

    my collegue since 1st posting of housemanship , Dr Al-Amin

 
    emcee Dr Rafi & Dr Shivaa

    Mr Farid ex- HSAH Ortho Surgeon

    Mr Regu , HSB Ortho Surgeon


    the IT team

    I was in charge of video slideshow and photography



   Datin Sri Dr Asmah Bt Samat ,
   Timbalan Pengarah Bahagian Perkembangan Perubatan  KKM







    my college Dr Ng Huey Ting



    AWS 10 Committee members dinner at The Pure Hotel Sungai Petani

    my long time collegue since Cambridge A Level in KTT Sepang ,
    Dr Lee Jun Kai


    Dr Lee JK , Dr Oon , Dr Shivaa , Dr Lew

   Dr Zhafir , Dr Rafi , Dr Khaidir

    our surgeon Mr Vijay and Mr Nawar from HSB.
    Mr Nawar was some of the names shortlisted for Malaysia Angkasawan team
    along with Dr Syeikh Muszaphar

    my Ortho MOs Dr Teoh , Dr Voon , Dr Hajera , Dr Chew , Dr Vijay

   Dr Azri , Dr Kash , Dr Lee JK and Dr Zamir


    my houseman collegues

    MOs and HOs of Ortho HSAH



    I was part of the commitee members of AWS 10 during Ortho posting
    of my housemanship period.

    10th Advanced Wound Symposium
    Orthopaedics Department
    Hospital Sultan Abdul Halim , Sungai Petani , Kedah

This entry was posted in ,,,,,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.