the making of : M.I.K

the making of M.I.K volume 1.0 video.
Made In Kedah.

see the video here, here and here or download from www.global-flat.com ( click here )


gather at my house


the location 


pak tam


me


boy


starting up the fire




bbq dinner


pak tam promoting wan kecik's bbq sauce. superb sauce i say!


BMX + baju melayu









first attempt from me in producing BMX video.
Canon EOS 550D + canon EF 50mm f1.8 lens + Opteka 6.5mm fisheye lens + tripod.
and a whole lots of passion in BMX.
thats all what it takes. :)







This entry was posted in ,,. Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to the making of : M.I.K

  1. Bib says:

    wah. fisheye :)
    suke 3rd, 2nd last & last pics
    nice

  2. qidran says:

    yup.fisheye pinjam. tp skang pun dah ade fisheye jgk~ samyang 8mm. hehe