Agashiv Valley | october 2014





    the sun starts to appear at around 6.10 am
    I started the trek as early as 5.40am from hostel so that I'll be
    able to catch the sunrise at Agashiv Valley




    the Western Ghat mountain range











    621 meters altitude



    my new Protrek PRW-3000




















    wild berries


    Neem tree ( semambu in Malay )
    back in Malaysia , Malay folks used this to treat demam campak


    heart-shaped stone


    wild custard apple ( Sitaphal in Hindi , Nona in Malay )













    a King Cobra passing in front of me while descending from the hills
    it was a size of an adult man's arm , and more than 1 meter long


    no wonder the snakes in India are so big.
    the frogs are big too





    Ciku


    my bike


    Poha and Chai after trekking


   the Western Ghat mountain range
   Agashiv Nagar , Karad , Maharashtra India
   about 40mins from my hostel
   October 2014

This entry was posted in ,,,,,,,,,,,. Bookmark the permalink.